Saturday, January 26, 2008

Today's Silliness


What Kind of Drink Are You?

You are a Fine Glass of Wine. You are sophisticated and refined, but also complicated and hard to deal with. Not everyone loves you, but those who do swear that you're the coolest thing since sliced bread. One of these days the people that matter will understand you. Until then, you will be sitting on your throne as the distinguished product that not everyone has the taste to appreciate.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

3 comments :

  1. Dixie said...

    You are a Pint of Beer. You're happy with who you are. Sure, you may not be the 'sophisticated' and 'refined' type, but at least you're real. You don't let the little things get to you, and you have a good time no matter what life throws at you. Keep it up.

    LOL! Now this was funny. I could see how a pastor would be a glass of fine wine and I am not even remotely surprised that I came out a pint of beer. Ah well, as long as it's a pint of Augustiner (perhaps with a Weisswurst, spicy Semf and Bretzen on the side?)...I can't complain.

  2. Rev. Eric J Brown said...

    I think this is an old test - I'm pretty sure you are vinegar now.

  3. Christopher D. Hall said...

    Dixie, you flatter me, especially since my taste in wine is pretty unrefined (I drink the cheap stuff, as long as it's fairly dry) and my beer taste is more refined: Warsteiner (the imported stuff is not as good), Jever (not available in America), Tuecher Hefeweizen (but not just any hefeweizen--Spaten is terrible).

    So, I'm afraid Pr. Brown is probably more correct. :)