Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Superior Scribbler


Christopher Orr (Orrologion) has given me this award. I agree with his feelings about it, but am still humbled that he recommended me along with blogs like Energetic Procession and, well, it also humbles me that the Famous Actor and Incredibly Smart Orthodox Person Mr. Orr reads this blog. Thank you.

Here are the rules I must post upon receiving such an award:

  • Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
  • Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
  • Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
And so I nominate some of my favorite blogs:

Confessional Gadfly --a solid Confessional LCMS blog by my neighbor.
Rev. Mason Beecroft: Wayfarer in the Desert -- Evangelical Catholicism in Tulsa. Good guy.
Father Hollywood-- another solid Confessional LCMS blog--with a New Orleans/Canadian agrarian/economic twist.
Ad Orientem -- Orthodox Theology and Conservative agrarianism(?) who doesn't read here, but I nominate him anyway.
rants and ramblings: on life as a literary agent --by Rachelle Gardner. If you're interested in writing and agents, this is a terrific blog!

4 comments :

  1. 123 said...

    "Famous"? Hardly, thank God. "Incredibly Smart? I'm not sure that reading and regurgitation qualify. Coming off as "incredibly smart" may turn out to be my best performance. "Orthodox" I will accept, though not in a qualitative sense. I am not sure I rightly believe or rightly worship at all, but I do confess the faith of the Orthodox Catholic Church, which makes me "Orthodox" in a way that I am at least thankful for.

  2. Anonymous said...

    Thanks so much for the nod. I must prepare a speech... and I need to press my red cope...

    What am I supposed to do? What is this "linky" thing you mention? Remember, I am a Stone Age Man in more ways than one.
    +Mason

  3. Acolyte4236 said...

    HEY!! If we're so hot over at EP, how come we don't make it on to your blog roll??!!! Huh?! HUH?!

    JK ;)

  4. Christopher D. Hall said...

    Poor oversight. That's what happens when you have no bishops ;)

    You're added. Thanks for mentioning it and reading!