Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year Resolutions

I'm not sure I made any resolutions this year. At least I didn't make any explicitly, making vows as Dick Clark counted down. I didn't even watch Dick Clark, anyway.

I do have goals for this year. Some tentative, others a bit more than tentative. Last year I posted a quotation from someone else who recommended writing down your goals somewhere and looking at them everyday. The thinking is that there is "power" in writing down your goals. I don't know about that, but it does help to have them in front of you.

Any of you make resolutions this year? Did you keep yours from last year?

1 comments :

  1. Emily H. said...

    No resolutions this year. Tomorrow is too far in the future for us to worry about at this point. We'll leave the new year in God's hands.

    God bless you and your family this New Year!