Monday, September 22, 2008

Tech Problems Today

Thought I'd broken the computer in my study at church today. Windows Service Pack 3 tried to load and froze. Then it had to uninstall and re-install. Meanwhile USB devices weren't working correctly. I couldn't Hotsync my Treo. All this took hours to work out.

I was able to find stuff to do in between loading and downloading and restarting and so forth, but nothing on my to-do list, which including updating things here, working on the church's website, writing reports, a Bible study and sermon work.

Sometimes I feel like going for a hipster PDA, or getting out the old Moleskine and getting on with life.

I know what Weedon's suggestion will be. If he wants to give me a scholarship to buy and convert everything to his semi-pagan platform, I'll try it :)

0 comments :