Thursday, February 7, 2008

Celebrity Meme

I've been tagged, and this one requires thought because I normally don't think about celebrities.

If you could spend 24 hours with a celebrity:

1. Who would s/he be?

My wife would call me a liar if I didn't say Nicole Kidman.

2. Where would you expect him/her to bring you?

Oh, maybe to the set of whatever film she's working on. But why would she bring me anywhere?

3. Where would you bring him/her?

To my house for dinner. I am married, and she is Nicole Kidman, after all, and I'm not that stupid.

4. What would you like to do with him/her?

Go to Mass. She is Catholic, so I hear.

5. What’s the one thing you’d been always wanting to ask the celebrity?

I can't say there's anything specifically.

6. If s/he didn’t treat you well, would s/he be your favorite celebrity?

Probably not. Not saying she's my favorite anyway. Not saying I have a favorite. But she would go down in my estimation if she were not nice.

7. What would you give to him/her as a gift before saying goodbye so s/he’d remember you?

One of my wife's Stampin' Up cards?

8. Tag 3 people.

Jolene. Wess. -C You can respond in a comment if you don't want to place it on your blog.

3 comments :

  1. Jolene Gray said...

    If you could spend 24 hours with a celebrity:

    1. Who would s/he be?

    Most likely Eric Clapton

    2. Where would you expect him/her to bring you?

    Somewhere in England.

    3. Where would you bring him/her?

    To the studio for a portrait sitting, then possibly Tia Juana for a great chicken fried steak - a little taste of Oklahoma.

    4. What would you like to do with him/her?

    Just listen to all the amazing stories he would have to tell.

    5. What’s the one thing you’d been always wanting to ask the celebrity?

    How did you stay such good friends with George Harrison?

    6. If s/he didn’t treat you well, would s/he be your favorite celebrity?

    I would be disappointed, but he doesn't owe me anything. His music has already given me lots of enjoyment.

    7. What would you give to him/her as a gift before saying goodbye so s/he’d remember you?

    A great portrait from that sitting, personally retouched by ME!
    ;)

  2. Cha said...

    Oh dear, Pastor Hall -
    I'm afraid that you could not have tagged a more inept person for this particular meme. No one is less involved in the whole celebrity thing than I am. I really don't pay any attention to such stuff (making me pretty backwards by the standards of my kids, I'm afraid...)

    If by "celebrity" you mean some hot pop star of film or the current recording industry, I'm afraid I cannot participate (as flattered as I am to have been tagged in the first place!). I care so little about such things that I really know nothing about it or those involved in it.

    But if this meme is open enough with the word "celebrity" to consider important people who are not in the national, international, or pop limelight - in that case I might be able to think of a person or 2).

  3. Christopher D. Hall said...

    I felt the same way, -C, when Anastasia tagged me. You can see her approach at her blog. I tried to stick with the intent, but do whatever you want :)